FULL HOME-BASED LEARNING (8 APR – 4 MAY)
- Students have been provided instructions on how to access their Home-Based Learning (HBL) materials via the Student Learning Space (SLS).
- SLS can be accessed via https://learning.moe.edu.sg
- Students are to log-in at 8 am on all school days to check-in and access their learning materials.
- For assistance (including password reset), please email us: HBL_HELPDESK@twss.edu.sg or call Helpline: 9225 6525 (Mon – Fri, 8 am – 4pm).
13 Apr – 24 Apr
27 Apr – 4 May
- A copy of the timetable has been forwarded to students’ TWSS Gmail accounts.
- The latest timetable can be accessed through the school website – Go to “Calendar” à “Class Timetable (FHBL)”.
- For facilitated subject lessons (highlighted in blue), students are expected to access the learning task at the set time and follow the teacher’s facilitated lesson which could involve both independent learning tasks or live/hosted lessons.
- For other subject lessons, students are to access and complete the learning task at the set time as far as possible or at a convenient time (depending on family situation and availability of learning device).
- The timetable for 27 April – 4 May will be uploaded on 24 April.
[For Parents] Supporting Your Child on HBL Days
HBL activities will not take the form of e-learning exclusively and will come in different forms, such as e-lessons, or other references like worksheets and textbooks.
The learning activities will be designed to allow students to complete them independently. We encourage you to support your child by providing a conducive environment at home. You could do this by:
- Working out a daily schedule/routine with your child and guiding your child in setting goals and scheduling tasks. For further tips on guiding your child in setting goals, refer to the Resilience Boosters at https://go.gov.sg/selresforparents.
- reinforcing your child’s cyber wellness, please refer to: https://ictconnection.moe.edu.sg/cyber-wellness/for-parents.
- Encouraging your child to maintain an optimistic and positive outlook while accepting the changes and emotions that he/she has had to face as part of going through HBL.
On the days of HBL, please ensure that your child stays at home and continues to observe good hygiene practices such as washing their hands frequently with soap. If he/she feels unwell, please seek medical attention promptly and inform his/her form teacher if he/she displays any fever or flu-like symptoms.