Behaviour During Recess
When the bell rings for recess, all students must observe the following:
- Leave the classroom only when their teacher has given them permission to do so.
- Walk, NOT run along the corridors.
- Queue for food and drinks in the canteen, eat and drink in the canteen,
not anywhere else and never in the classroom.
- Return all used utensils, empty bottles and glasses to their respective stalls after food has been consumed.
- Throw remnants of food, plastic wrappers and litter into the dustbins.
- Do not shout or play ball games in the canteen area.
- Stay away from the classrooms during recess.
- Return promptly to the assembly/classrooms five minutes before the end of recess.