• are expected to be polite in their speech and gracious in their actions at all times.
• are expected to greet their teachers, non-teaching staff and guests of the school.
• who come early to school/stay back after school to attend remedial, CCA or some
other forms of activities must behave themselves and refrain from making too
much noise so as not to disturb lessons in progress.
• should not loiter around corridors outside classroom areas at all times.
• should not use the lifts unless authorised by school authorities.
• should respect and take care of school property.
• should not hold any functions (eg birthday parties), gatherings or conduct any activities
within the school premises without prior knowledge and consent of the Principal.
• should go home immediately after dismissal and not loiter around premises near the school
(eg HDB void deck areas, parks, pavilions, shopping centres, entertainment outlets, etc)
• should refrain from entering the staff room without permission or being accompanied by a teacher.